RULES: Photography Contest
2023 Photography Contest
Amateur photographers are invited to exhibit photos at the Koochiching County Fair.
Entry time; Friday, Aug. 11 th, 5-7 P.M. and Saturday morning, Aug. 12th from 8-11 AM.
*Please pick up all entries on Sunday Aug.13th after 2 P.M.
Five Contest Categories:
2. Black and White
3. My Minnesota
5. Three Photos that Tell a Story
(Photos may be separate or one collage for catagory 5 only)
First Place each division - $20.00
Second Place each division - $10.00
· There will be three divisions:
Adult, Teen (13-18 yrs.) and Youth division (12 and younger)
- Photographers may enter up to five (5) photos.· Limit of one photo per category.
-The same photo or similar photo CANNOT be entered in multiple categories.
- Photo size: any size up to 8" x 10".
- Photos need to have some sort of backing.
- Framing and/or matting are optional, but NO GLASS.
- Photo entries should be taken within the last 3 years.·
- Photos CANNOT be digitally altered with the exception of red eye correction and cropping.·
- Only color photographs will be considered.
- Photos entered in previous years CANNOT be submitted again.